Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Convention

This years Stampin' Up! Convention was held at the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre Friday 21st May and Saturday 22nd May - always such a fun time at convention meeting up with other demonstrators, lots of laughter, learning new techniques, getting brand new stamp sets, shopping in Memento Mall, Awards dinner on Saturday night to see demonstrators recognize for all there hard work over the year. There is just so much fun from beginning to end that it is just way to much to post. I'm sorry to say that I don't have many photos to share with you all as thats what happens when you chat to much!

I can't believe that I did not even take a photo of my Convention Swap card - I will try and get a photo from my aunty to share with you all.


Below are 2 photo's from the Awards Dinner

My Aunty Alice & I


















Kirsty Brown (a girl I went to high school with) & I






I have another 2 postings to do as I want to tell you about the fabulous promotions Stampin' Up! has at the moment.

Until then take care

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment