Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Home From Holidays

Always nice to go away for holidays but also good to be home - hubby & I had a fantastic time - just to give you a brief run down on what we did - we drove & stayed in Grafton on Wednesday Night (19th May) early Thursday morning we drove to Sydney - a long drive but the scenery along the way was beautiful. Friday and Saturday I attended this years Stampin' Up! Convention (I will go into that in another post), Sunday we spent the day around Darling Harbour - went to Paddy's Market (I love that place), did some shopping etc. Monday (24th May) we drove to Canberra we stayed in Canberra for a week and each day we did some different in the morning - we saw Parliament House, The Australian Mint, War Memorial (very moving place), Canberra's DFO (great shopping) - each afternoon saw us relaxing in the hotel room which was so roomy it was great to chill out and read, play DS Nintendo etc all th things I don't gt to do normally. Saturday (29th May) we drove through to Dubbo stayed in Dubbo for 2 nights on the Sunday we went to Western Plains Taronga Zoo if I had a chance to do the zoo again I would I had the best time. Monday morning we left Dubbo around 5.30am drove straight through to home - a long 9 hour drive but nice to see home.
I have to say that I am very lucky as hubby did all the driving on our holiday so I could just relax as a passenger.


Below are a few holiday snaps

Darling Harbour




Canberra Hotel




War Memorial

Siamangs


































I will be back with another post about Stampin' Up! Convention and some of the Fantastic Promotions Stampin' Up! have at the moment.

Until Then Take Care

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment