Monday, April 19, 2010

Anniversary

I am sorry for the delay in my post - between work and making a start on my swap cards for Stampin' Up! Convention there hasn't been a lot of time left sorry :-(


My parents celebrated there 37th Wedding Anniversary on the 14th April and my mum always give Terry & I an wedding anniversary card each year - this year I decided I wanted to give my parents a surprise and send them a card - my mum called me on Sunday to say that they received my card and it was a nice surprise for them so I did get the reaction I wanted :-)


My card making has been so up & down over the last few years but now everything is on track I am enjoying my stamping again - I am look forward to making more cards and sending them to family & friends not always for a reason but just because I care and make the receiver smile.

This is the card I sent my parents





Stamp Set- Fifth Avenue Floral
Cardstock- Cameo Coral, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Ink- Cameo Coral & Chocolate Chip
Accessories- Big Shot Top Note & Midium Sizzlits Alphabet Dies



Please note I have extended my blog candy for another week - as I would like to see more followers on my blog - see blog candy post.

No comments:

Post a Comment