Friday, April 9, 2010

Blog Candy Details

I did say that I would be back with the blog candy details all you have to do to be in the running for my blog candy which is assortment of Stampin' Up! Goodies is become a follower of my blog and also leave me a comment on this post - if you want to see anything in particular on my blog just let me know.

Over the weekend I will be uploading some of my creations for you to have a look at.

I am more than happy for you to add my blog address to your blog listing & if you would like me to add your blog address to my blog list just let me (either email tasitiger@hotmail.com or leave your blog address in the comment section)

Blog Candy is available to residents in Australia only. SU! Demos are allowed to enter. Entries Close Sunday 18th April at midnight. This has been extended for a week


Happy Stamping

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle,

    Can't wait to see some of your creations. Have just signed up as a follower, so will remember to keep checking in :)

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle

    Looking forward to seeing what you have made

    ReplyDelete