Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

OMG I am a bad blogger before I really started - I am so sorry that I have not updated earlier and I do have a few things to tell you so there is no excuses.

I hope you all had a nice Easter - for me it was nice and relaxing - spent the time stamping, sleeping & stamping some more - Saturday we went and saw my parents which was nice to catch up with them again. I surprised my mum as I gave them an Easter Card this year (sorry I did not take a picture of the card) normally I run out of time but not this year - I am trying to be more organised with my cards hopefully I can keep this up.

As we live on property we get so many birds around us and I have the joy of feeding them and if I get slack they reminder me by tapping on the door but the magpies are the ones they just walk through the door if it is open funny creatures they are - so on Easter Morning I had to give our birds a treat the Rainbow Lorikeets got Hot Cross Buns (a whole 6) and our Magpies got a few prawns (which I am annoyed I did not get a picture of).





Well I am off to the dentist tomorrow to get a tooth pulled which I am not looking forward to but I do have some more exciting news to tell you but I am going to make this a separate post tomorrow :-)

Until then take care

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment